An adaptable and responsible graduate seeking an entry-level position in Information Technology.
Full time work
Find work experience
Land an internship
• Working Environment: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1, Linux
• Languages: C, C ++ , JAVA , ASP.Net
• Tools: MSOffice, NetBeans 7/8, Eclipse 3.5/4.5, Visual Studio 2010/2012/2013,Turbo C
• Database : MS SQL, SQL
Productive team player, able to significantly contribute and work as part of a team to achieve a common objective. Proven in academic group work while working on projects & managing events in teams.
Planning and Organisation
Adroit organisation skills with ability to multi-task and prioritise workload. Finished each one of my course assignments & projects in advance of the deadline throughout my degree.
Efficient networker & communicator, able to talk to people on different levels and quickly establish connection, developed as a skill through involvement with extra-curricular activities.
Ability to identify nature of the problem, analyse it and provide the best solution to implement.
Hobbies & Interests
• Singing & playing instruments: Took guitar & synthesizer lessons; won first place in a school singing competition
• Cooking: Attend cooking classes and practice cooking for friends and family; plan meals and enjoy receiving feedback and improving recipes
• Sports: Walking, Exercise, Running.