These terms are standard for the product and services we provide. They are designed to protect us and protect you.
They may need to be varied or updated from time to time. Please ensure that you review these terms and conditions regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use FutureRising services after any variation has been posted.
You will be notified of any variations or updates either through notifications on the FutureRising website or via email to the address you signed up with.
- Website material
- Disclaimer of liability
- User uploaded content
- User submitted content
- Talent recruitment
- Additional notes
- Any questions?
- You may browse, download, view, print and copy onto the hard disk of your computer any material from the site for your own personal use only. Any other type of use requires the prior agreement of FutureRising. This includes commercial use or repurposing information for your own benefit.
- Except user uploaded work and where stated otherwise, FutureRising is the sole owner of all content on the FutureRising website, including, without limitation, all applicable copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, trade names, logos, and other intellectual property rights. As well as text, images, graphics, logos, audio, video and other material appearing on the FutureRising website. The FutureRising website is protected by the copyright laws and other intellectual property laws of the United Kingdom and are protected globally by applicable international copyright treaties.
- The names, images and logos identifying FutureRising or third parties and their products and services, are the proprietary marks of FutureRising, and/or may be the proprietary marks of third parties. Any use made of these marks may be an infringement of rights in those marks and FutureRising reserves all rights to enforce such rights that it might have.
- All information gathered by FutureRising for company and institutional profiles has been done so by downloading publically available and free resources. We have done our best to represent your brand and if you feel we have failed to do that you can contact us.
Disclaimer of liability
To the extent permitted at law, we do not accept any responsibility for any statement on the FutureRising website. For the avoidance of confusion, we will not be liable for any loss caused as a result of your doing, or not doing, anything as a result of viewing, reading or interacting on the FutureRising website. You can access other sites via links from the FutureRising website. These websites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for any of their contents.
We give no warranties of any kind concerning the FutureRising website. In particular, we do not warrant that the FutureRising website or any of its contents is virus free. You must take your own precautions in this respect as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus or other contamination or by anything which has destructive properties.
Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to the FutureRising website, we do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
- FutureRising may block users and delete accounts without notice and without having to give a reason.
- Users may not post anything offensive via FutureRising and anyone who does will be banned from using the service. It is up to FutureRising to decide if it is offensive and what level of ban will be imposed.
User uploaded content
User uploaded content refers to anything a user can publish on the FutureRising website without it first having to be privately submitted to, and viewed by, FutureRising. This includes but is not limited to work, comments, profile images and profile descriptions. If a user publishes any content on the FutureRising website, they are deemed to have consented to the following rules.
- Users still own the copyright in the content they upload to the FutureRising website, but by uploading, we may opt to use this information. Before use we will contact the user to clarify and confirm usage.
- If you wish to use another persons work you must first contact the owner to gain permission.
- Comments must be respectful of others as per our non offensive guideline.
- By uploading any work to the FutureRising website, the uploader confirms the work belongs to them.
- The uploader is responsible for any copyrights that may concern imagery, footage, names, fonts, etc.
- FutureRising may remove any content as we see fit.
- Users must not post any explicit, racist or discriminating content of any kind. Nor any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation or commercial exploitation.
User submitted content
- User submitted content refers to any content that is submitted either via the website or via any other means to the FutureRising staff for publication on the FutureRising website. This includes but is not limited to articles, interview responses and briefs.
- We, or authorised third parties, reserve the right to cut, crop, edit or refuse to publish, your content at our or their sole discretion. We may remove your content from use at any time.
- We have no obligation to pre-screen, monitor, review, or edit any content.
- Any views expressed within user submitted content does not necessarily reflect the views of FutureRising.
- Please visit our recruitment terms for a full breakdown on hiring talent through our platform, events or network.
- If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the terms and conditions and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising from matters relating to the Site shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If you have any questions or are confused by any of this, let us know via our contact us page.