World renowned advertising agency Saatchi & Saatchi are welcoming five new individuals to the team. Their latest graduate scheme, The Door, offers those who apply the chance to secure a one year paid placement.
All you have to do is prove you’re good enough to go through the door by completing 5 steps which includes the following:
- Send a picture that best sums you up and, if you need to, explain it in no more than 50 words.
- Based on your experience and values, share three pieces of advice that you would give to your children.
- Share a brand you like. Pitch it to someone from the moon in no more than 250 words.
- Give a problem in your world, no matter how big or small, and explain how you'd solve it.
- Create a 1-minute film that convinces a bouncer to let you in the door.
You only have till March 2nd to enter. Learn more and submit your application at thedoor.saatchi.co.uk. Good luck folks!
FutureRising's playlist: Office Romance
For this week's playlist in our Spotify series, we're the soundtrack to help your love life at work with the 'Office Romance' playlist.
Artist Anna Lomax combines the bold and the beautiful
Anna Lomax, artist and designer combines weird and wonderful objects to complete her vision.
I am not a robot
The best way to prove you are 'Not a Robot' is to prove you are 'a Human' - that's the message these students want to send.
What makes a great cover letter?
Cover letters are vital in applications. It’s one of the first things employers see, so you must make yourself stand out. How can you do that?
How to stand out at your internship
You have finally been accepted for your dream internship, but how do you stand out from the crowd?
How can I put my CV onto one page?
Employers look for one page CVs so we have compiled top tips to help you easily shorten your CV.