World renowned advertising agency Saatchi & Saatchi are welcoming five new individuals to the team. Their latest graduate scheme, The Door, offers those who apply the chance to secure a one year paid placement.
All you have to do is prove you’re good enough to go through the door by completing 5 steps which includes the following:
- Send a picture that best sums you up and, if you need to, explain it in no more than 50 words.
- Based on your experience and values, share three pieces of advice that you would give to your children.
- Share a brand you like. Pitch it to someone from the moon in no more than 250 words.
- Give a problem in your world, no matter how big or small, and explain how you'd solve it.
- Create a 1-minute film that convinces a bouncer to let you in the door.
You only have till March 2nd to enter. Learn more and submit your application at thedoor.saatchi.co.uk. Good luck folks!
We live in difficult times
Tony Cullingham explains that in these competitive times if you want to land a job in creative advertising, you and your portfolio need to shine through.
Where to find ideas
Ricky Richards talks about coming up with ideas in this age of distraction and gives you the clues to finding those unique ideas.
The career path that has no path
Creative Director, Jeremy Garner, explores the exciting opportunity surrounding careers in the ever changing creative industries.
The rate of people being diagnosed with alzheimer’s is growing rapidly, with now 1 in 3 seniors dying of this incurable disease. Students from Miami Ad School has an idea to raise awareness.
8 ways to smash your last year at university
Csilla Kulcsar, ex graduate of Middlesex University writes about 8 tips for smashing your last year at university.
Book Review: The Typography Idea Book by Steven Heller & Gail Anderson
We review Stephen Heller & Gail Anderson's collaborative effort, The Typography Idea Book. A must for anyone interested in typography, art direction, and graphic design.