The Door: Saatchi & Saatchi’s Grad Scheme is open
World renowned advertising agency Saatchi & Saatchi are welcoming five new individuals to the team.
World renowned advertising agency Saatchi & Saatchi are welcoming five new individuals to the team. Their latest graduate scheme, The Door, offers those who apply the chance to secure a one year paid placement.
All you have to do is prove you’re good enough to go through the door by completing 5 steps which includes the following:
- Send a picture that best sums you up and, if you need to, explain it in no more than 50 words.
- Based on your experience and values, share three pieces of advice that you would give to your children.
- Share a brand you like. Pitch it to someone from the moon in no more than 250 words.
- Give a problem in your world, no matter how big or small, and explain how you'd solve it.
- Create a 1-minute film that convinces a bouncer to let you in the door.
You only have till March 2nd to enter. Learn more and submit your application at thedoor.saatchi.co.uk. Good luck folks!
Not a member? You're missing out.
Join our careers network of students, teachers and
professionals to get your daily dose of advice.
Course leader behind The Watford Creative Ad School, Tony Cullingham, explains why it's okay to fail at your GCSE's and how your adventure is just beginning.
The Male Copywriter
A proud nominee of the 2017 Webby Awards and a cult sensation in the creative realm, Lawson Clarke, aka the Male Copywriter, announced his freelancer status with a tongue-in-cheek domain name and an unconventional portfolio site.
What is modern PR?
Technology and media breakthroughs are forever rewriting the public relations rule book, Valerie Tan, explores what modern PR is today.
Drama at university, is it worth an applause?
Drama student Azan Ahmed answers the popular question. Is it worth studying drama at university?
10 ways to ace your Skype interview
Do you have a Skype interview coming up? Pamela Dollesin has you covered with 10 tips to prepare for any Skype interview.
Single life as a creative: get over the break up
Have you been through the tragedy that is a creative team break up? We have the tips you need if you're in need of a new creative partner.