World renowned advertising agency Saatchi & Saatchi are welcoming five new individuals to the team. Their latest graduate scheme, The Door, offers those who apply the chance to secure a one year paid placement.
All you have to do is prove you’re good enough to go through the door by completing 5 steps which includes the following:
- Send a picture that best sums you up and, if you need to, explain it in no more than 50 words.
- Based on your experience and values, share three pieces of advice that you would give to your children.
- Share a brand you like. Pitch it to someone from the moon in no more than 250 words.
- Give a problem in your world, no matter how big or small, and explain how you'd solve it.
- Create a 1-minute film that convinces a bouncer to let you in the door.
You only have till March 2nd to enter. Learn more and submit your application at thedoor.saatchi.co.uk. Good luck folks!
Interview tips you need to know
A step-by-step guide for first-time interviewees, or regular job hunters who need to sharpen their interview skills.
Big and bold: Graphic designer creates CV with a twist
This graphic designer's reinvented CV and portfolio will make you rethink your own.
Donut trickery lands guy 10 job interviews
Lukas Yla set out to bag his dream tech job a little differently to how most of us would do it by sending tech giants a box of donuts.
Five quick job application tips to remember
Abed Lame, a sixth form college student at St. Charles, writes about his five top tips for students looking to get on the job ladder or looking to apply for apprenticeships.
When I’m A Dad
Tom Anders, an ex advertising student from the University of Lincoln won himself a D&AD Black Pencil in 2015, thanks to his heart warming entry 'When I'm A Dad'.
5 tips to help you cope with finding a placement
Matt Adams, an advertising student at Bournemouth University, shares his top tips for people looking for work placements.