World renowned advertising agency Saatchi & Saatchi are welcoming five new individuals to the team. Their latest graduate scheme, The Door, offers those who apply the chance to secure a one year paid placement.
All you have to do is prove you’re good enough to go through the door by completing 5 steps which includes the following:
- Send a picture that best sums you up and, if you need to, explain it in no more than 50 words.
- Based on your experience and values, share three pieces of advice that you would give to your children.
- Share a brand you like. Pitch it to someone from the moon in no more than 250 words.
- Give a problem in your world, no matter how big or small, and explain how you'd solve it.
- Create a 1-minute film that convinces a bouncer to let you in the door.
You only have till March 2nd to enter. Learn more and submit your application at thedoor.saatchi.co.uk. Good luck folks!
Awkward things clients say that drive you crazy
We've gathered some of the worst/hilarious/awkward things clients say to get it all out of your system in one fail swoop.
Distractions and focus
In this two-part piece, I'll help you focus on identifying the industry, company and role that will enable you to realise your potential.
Must-have skills for every graduate
Before you leave university, make sure you have developed these skills to show future employers.
Take a look at the these irresistibly creative portfolio designs for some serious inspiration.
FutureRising's playlist: Walking to work
For this week's playlist in our Spotify series, we're the soundtrack to your journey to the office, it's the 'Walking to Work' playlist.
London hotspots for getting your work done
London professional, Tom Withers-Green, on the best places in London to grab a coffee and get your work done.