Eddie Fisher, creative at Wieden + Kennedy, put together this amazing list of links for the students at our Leeds College of Art event. But we thought it was so good that we should share it with everyone.
Places to find inspiration
Get inspiration from around the web and keep up to date with agencies and what they're up to.
Portfolios to explore
Checking out whose portfolios have caused a stir and what kind of work they've produced will help you to refine your own ideas and understand how best to presenw -
Berghs School of Communication
- Gabriel Garcia & Felipe Sampaio - Miami Ad School
- Marc Rayson & Callum Pryor - University of Sunderland
- Jack Croft & Stacey Bird - Bucks New University
- Holly Attrill & Scarlett Montanaro - LCC
- Kate Hollowood - Hyper Island Manchester
- Tessie Gaertner & Tom Hall - Watford
- Philippa Beaumont & Artur Faria - University of Lincoln
- Alice Ratcliffe & Ellen Svenningsen - SCA 2.0
- Helen Parry & Thirza Prentice - SCA 2.0
- Paul Bailey & Russell Hendrie - Kingston University
- Lisa Zeitlhuber & Nick Partyka - Miami Ad School
- Mate Nagy - Berghs School of Communication
- Noak Garberg & Mikael Dahl - Berghs School of Communication
- Patrik Beskow - Berghs School of Communication
You should be able to recognise great advertising campaigns. What makes it great? If you can answer this question then you'll be able to produce better work yourself.
- Washing Powder DM
- Unicef Tap Project
- PUMA - After Hours Athlete
- Burger King Games
- Help I want to save a life
FutureRising's playlist: Office Romance
For this week's playlist in our Spotify series, we're the soundtrack to help your love life at work with the 'Office Romance' playlist.
Artist Anna Lomax combines the bold and the beautiful
Anna Lomax, artist and designer combines weird and wonderful objects to complete her vision.
I am not a robot
The best way to prove you are 'Not a Robot' is to prove you are 'a Human' - that's the message these students want to send.
What makes a great cover letter?
Cover letters are vital in applications. It’s one of the first things employers see, so you must make yourself stand out. How can you do that?
How to stand out at your internship
You have finally been accepted for your dream internship, but how do you stand out from the crowd?
How can I put my CV onto one page?
Employers look for one page CVs so we have compiled top tips to help you easily shorten your CV.