Eddie Fisher, creative at Wieden + Kennedy, put together this amazing list of links for the students at our Leeds College of Art event. But we thought it was so good that we should share it with everyone.
Places to find inspiration
Get inspiration from around the web and keep up to date with agencies and what they're up to.
Portfolios to explore
Checking out whose portfolios have caused a stir and what kind of work they've produced will help you to refine your own ideas and understand how best to presenw -
Berghs School of Communication
- Gabriel Garcia & Felipe Sampaio - Miami Ad School
- Marc Rayson & Callum Pryor - University of Sunderland
- Jack Croft & Stacey Bird - Bucks New University
- Holly Attrill & Scarlett Montanaro - LCC
- Kate Hollowood - Hyper Island Manchester
- Tessie Gaertner & Tom Hall - Watford
- Philippa Beaumont & Artur Faria - University of Lincoln
- Alice Ratcliffe & Ellen Svenningsen - SCA 2.0
- Helen Parry & Thirza Prentice - SCA 2.0
- Paul Bailey & Russell Hendrie - Kingston University
- Lisa Zeitlhuber & Nick Partyka - Miami Ad School
- Mate Nagy - Berghs School of Communication
- Noak Garberg & Mikael Dahl - Berghs School of Communication
- Patrik Beskow - Berghs School of Communication
You should be able to recognise great advertising campaigns. What makes it great? If you can answer this question then you'll be able to produce better work yourself.
- Washing Powder DM
- Unicef Tap Project
- PUMA - After Hours Athlete
- Burger King Games
- Help I want to save a life
Interview tips you need to know
A step-by-step guide for first-time interviewees, or regular job hunters who need to sharpen their interview skills.
Big and bold: Graphic designer creates CV with a twist
This graphic designer's reinvented CV and portfolio will make you rethink your own.
Donut trickery lands guy 10 job interviews
Lukas Yla set out to bag his dream tech job a little differently to how most of us would do it by sending tech giants a box of donuts.
Five quick job application tips to remember
Abed Lame, a sixth form college student at St. Charles, writes about his five top tips for students looking to get on the job ladder or looking to apply for apprenticeships.
When I’m A Dad
Tom Anders, an ex advertising student from the University of Lincoln won himself a D&AD Black Pencil in 2015, thanks to his heart warming entry 'When I'm A Dad'.
5 tips to help you cope with finding a placement
Matt Adams, an advertising student at Bournemouth University, shares his top tips for people looking for work placements.