Eddie Fisher, creative at Wieden + Kennedy, put together this amazing list of links for the students at our Leeds College of Art event. But we thought it was so good that we should share it with everyone.
Places to find inspiration
Get inspiration from around the web and keep up to date with agencies and what they're up to.
Portfolios to explore
Checking out whose portfolios have caused a stir and what kind of work they've produced will help you to refine your own ideas and understand how best to presenw -
Berghs School of Communication
- Gabriel Garcia & Felipe Sampaio - Miami Ad School
- Marc Rayson & Callum Pryor - University of Sunderland
- Jack Croft & Stacey Bird - Bucks New University
- Holly Attrill & Scarlett Montanaro - LCC
- Kate Hollowood - Hyper Island Manchester
- Tessie Gaertner & Tom Hall - Watford
- Philippa Beaumont & Artur Faria - University of Lincoln
- Alice Ratcliffe & Ellen Svenningsen - SCA 2.0
- Helen Parry & Thirza Prentice - SCA 2.0
- Paul Bailey & Russell Hendrie - Kingston University
- Lisa Zeitlhuber & Nick Partyka - Miami Ad School
- Mate Nagy - Berghs School of Communication
- Noak Garberg & Mikael Dahl - Berghs School of Communication
- Patrik Beskow - Berghs School of Communication
You should be able to recognise great advertising campaigns. What makes it great? If you can answer this question then you'll be able to produce better work yourself.
- Washing Powder DM
- Unicef Tap Project
- PUMA - After Hours Athlete
- Burger King Games
- Help I want to save a life
Distractions and focus
In this two-part piece, I'll help you focus on identifying the industry, company and role that will enable you to realise your potential.
Must-have skills for every graduate
Before you leave university, make sure you have developed these skills to show future employers.
Take a look at the these irresistibly creative portfolio designs for some serious inspiration.
FutureRising's playlist: Walking to work
For this week's playlist in our Spotify series, we're the soundtrack to your journey to the office, it's the 'Walking to Work' playlist.
London hotspots for getting your work done
London professional, Tom Withers-Green, on the best places in London to grab a coffee and get your work done.
How to answer: What are your biggest weaknesses?
There's always that one interview question that trips you up, not anymore with FutureRising.