Eddie Fisher, creative at Wieden + Kennedy, put together this amazing list of links for the students at our Leeds College of Art event. But we thought it was so good that we should share it with everyone.
Places to find inspiration
Get inspiration from around the web and keep up to date with agencies and what they're up to.
Portfolios to explore
Checking out whose portfolios have caused a stir and what kind of work they've produced will help you to refine your own ideas and understand how best to presenw -
Berghs School of Communication
- Gabriel Garcia & Felipe Sampaio - Miami Ad School
- Marc Rayson & Callum Pryor - University of Sunderland
- Jack Croft & Stacey Bird - Bucks New University
- Holly Attrill & Scarlett Montanaro - LCC
- Kate Hollowood - Hyper Island Manchester
- Tessie Gaertner & Tom Hall - Watford
- Philippa Beaumont & Artur Faria - University of Lincoln
- Alice Ratcliffe & Ellen Svenningsen - SCA 2.0
- Helen Parry & Thirza Prentice - SCA 2.0
- Paul Bailey & Russell Hendrie - Kingston University
- Lisa Zeitlhuber & Nick Partyka - Miami Ad School
- Mate Nagy - Berghs School of Communication
- Noak Garberg & Mikael Dahl - Berghs School of Communication
- Patrik Beskow - Berghs School of Communication
You should be able to recognise great advertising campaigns. What makes it great? If you can answer this question then you'll be able to produce better work yourself.
- Washing Powder DM
- Unicef Tap Project
- PUMA - After Hours Athlete
- Burger King Games
- Help I want to save a life
We live in difficult times
Tony Cullingham explains that in these competitive times if you want to land a job in creative advertising, you and your portfolio need to shine through.
Where to find ideas
Ricky Richards talks about coming up with ideas in this age of distraction and gives you the clues to finding those unique ideas.
The career path that has no path
Creative Director, Jeremy Garner, explores the exciting opportunity surrounding careers in the ever changing creative industries.
The rate of people being diagnosed with alzheimer’s is growing rapidly, with now 1 in 3 seniors dying of this incurable disease. Students from Miami Ad School has an idea to raise awareness.
8 ways to smash your last year at university
Csilla Kulcsar, ex graduate of Middlesex University writes about 8 tips for smashing your last year at university.
Book Review: The Typography Idea Book by Steven Heller & Gail Anderson
We review Stephen Heller & Gail Anderson's collaborative effort, The Typography Idea Book. A must for anyone interested in typography, art direction, and graphic design.