Here is FutureRising's best stuff from the past week. We've put together this handy round-up so you don't miss out on our most popular content as well as giving you something to share.
Tom Carter explains how he and his creative partner made themselves memorable on placement.
Got a job interview lined up? Here are ten simple ways to walk in confident, prepared and ready to nail the interview.
ais London's Tom Wood chats to us about his experiences and shares what it's like being a project manager at an advertising agency.
Come up with an idea to promote Anchorman 2 and you could win an internship at digital creative agency Tommy.
5. From around the web
Copywriters, learn how to write like a spy with the CIA style guide
More content from the week
Is your craving for inspiration and knowledge still not satisfied? Here's some more content from the past week that you might be interested in.
- Story: Overcoming the fear of an internship
- Answer: How can you get your foot in the door?
- Story: CareDrop: Creative thinking from students
- Answer: What does an associate account director do?
- Story: Standing out and being remembered on placement
- Talk: Michela Nicchiotti, Freelance Creative, Leeds College of Art
- Story: Grad scores job offers from asking companies to apply to him
- Answer: How can you turn an internship into a full time role?
Distractions and focus
In this two-part piece, I'll help you focus on identifying the industry, company and role that will enable you to realise your potential.
Must-have skills for every graduate
Before you leave university, make sure you have developed these skills to show future employers.
Take a look at the these irresistibly creative portfolio designs for some serious inspiration.
FutureRising's playlist: Walking to work
For this week's playlist in our Spotify series, we're the soundtrack to your journey to the office, it's the 'Walking to Work' playlist.
London hotspots for getting your work done
London professional, Tom Withers-Green, on the best places in London to grab a coffee and get your work done.
How to answer: What are your biggest weaknesses?
There's always that one interview question that trips you up, not anymore with FutureRising.