Our recruitment terms
- We charge a 10% fee on signature of contract
- Payment is due 30 days from the date of invoice
- We offer a replacement service within the first 60 days
1. We charge a 10% fee on signature of contract
- This applies to the candidates first years salary.
- This applies to a contract of any length shorter than 1 year and in this case, an additional fee is charged if the contract is extended up to the total time of 1 year.
2. Payment is due 30 days from the date of invoice
- This applies to all invoices from FutureRising.
- A PO number should be sent to FutureRising either in advance of the invoice being sent or within 24 hours of it being received.
- After 30 days, FutureRising may add interest at 2% above the Bank of Englands interest rates, calculated daily and compounded monthly.
3. Replacement service within the first 60 days
- If the candidate and company part ways within the first 60 days of the candidates employment, we will find a replacement candidate for the company and make a new introduction for no additional fee.
- This applies in all cases apart from the candidate leaving due to the nature of the work being substantially different to what was offered or if the candidate expresses to us that they recieved less favourable treatment, harrassment or victimisation for any of the protected characteristics under the Equality Act 2010 or any other bullying by the company or any of it’s staff.
The above terms apply for all introductions made via email, in person and at our events. Our fees will be applied immediately if you connect or discover anyone through our platform, events or network without disclosing this to us.
We don’t have any other terms but do have the capacity to discuss what suits your business, please contact us below.
We don’t want to waste anyones time by signing any Terms & Conditions. Please treat this page as our contract if using our services.