After studying graphic design at Norwich University College of the Arts, Luke landed a graphic design role at JKR within months of finishing university. Luke talks about how to handle feedback as a designer.
Watch the full interview with Luke Thompson where he chats about:
- Describe your path via Norwich University of the Arts
- What does a typical day look like for you?
- What do you look for in a designers portfolio?
- How should a designer promote themselves to standout?
- Whose design work inspires you the most and why?
- If you could share a desk with anyone who would it be and why?
For more advice, tips and information about design, take a look at our guide to the design industry.