We managed to grab a few minutes of Tom Wood's time to interview him about his experiences prior to and in the creative industries along with what advice he can offer to young people.
Tom is currently a project manager at ais London where he's worked on some great brands such as Skoda, Vodafone and National Express.
If you're looking for advice in a particular area, jump to that question using the following timings.
- What is it like being a project manager? (1:54 mins)
- How do you approach a new brief? (2:23 mins)
- How do you pitch brave work to clients? (2:53 mins)
- How can people get into the industry? (3:35 mins)
- What is your most memorable piece of work? (4:30 mins)
- Who would you share a desk with? (5:33 mins)
- Where do you find inspiration? (6:19 mins)
- What's the one piece of advice you would give? (6:52 mins)