We managed to grab a few minutes of Tom Wood's time to interview him about his experiences prior to and in the creative industries along with what advice he can offer to young people.
Tom is currently a project manager at ais London where he's worked on some great brands such as Skoda, Vodafone and National Express.
If you're looking for advice in a particular area, jump to that question using the following timings.
- What is it like being a project manager? (1:54 mins)
- How do you approach a new brief? (2:23 mins)
- How do you pitch brave work to clients? (2:53 mins)
- How can people get into the industry? (3:35 mins)
- What is your most memorable piece of work? (4:30 mins)
- Who would you share a desk with? (5:33 mins)
- Where do you find inspiration? (6:19 mins)
- What's the one piece of advice you would give? (6:52 mins)
Chris Reed, Flare Studio Production Lead, AMV BBDO
We met with Chris Reed, who heads up Flare Studio, a newly formed content studio from BBDO whose aim to produce blockbuster content for the world's biggest brands.
Alex Burmaster, Co-founder, Meteor
As Co-Founder of PR agency, Meteor, Alex Burmaster shares his experiences of going from freelancer, to big business, to his very own start-up.
How to get into vlogging, with Scarlett Dixon
We had a chat with fashion and health blogger and vlogger Scarlett Dixon on how you can get into vlogging.
Ellys Airey, Creative Production Intern, Warner Music UK
Warner Music UK Intern Ellys Airey, tells us about her internship at one of the world's largest record companies.
AR expert on the future of advertising
We sat down with Brand Partnerships Director of Blippar, Mikela Eskenazi to talk AR, advertising, and the future.
Creator of the Month: Alex Mathers, Writer and Illustrator
To kick off our Creator of the Month feature we spoke to illustrator and freelance extraordinaire Alex Mathers.