We were lucky enough to sit down and ask one of jones knowles ritchie’s Graphic Designers, Luke Thompson, a few questions about his career to date. Not forgetting some all important tips for new designers.
- Describe your path via Norwich University of the Arts (0 mins)
- What does a typical day look like for you? (1:22 mins)
- What do you look for in a designers portfolio? (2:35 mins)
- How should a designer promote themselves to standout? (3:55 mins)
- Whose design work inspires you the most and why? (4:55 mins)
- If you could share a desk with anyone who would it be and why? (5:36 mins)
For more advice, tips and information about design, take a look at our guide to the design industry.
Alex Burmaster, Co-founder, Meteor
As Co-Founder of PR agency, Meteor, Alex Burmaster shares his experiences of going from freelancer, to big business, to his very own start-up.
How to get into vlogging, with Scarlett Dixon
We had a chat with fashion and health blogger and vlogger Scarlett Dixon on how you can get into vlogging.
Ellys Airey, Creative Production Intern, Warner Music UK
Warner Music UK Intern Ellys Airey, tells us about her internship at one of the world's largest record companies.
AR expert on the future of advertising
We sat down with Brand Partnerships Director of Blippar, Mikela Eskenazi to talk AR, advertising, and the future.
Creator of the Month: Alex Mathers, Writer and Illustrator
To kick off our Creator of the Month feature we spoke to illustrator and freelance extraordinaire Alex Mathers.
Sean Ward, Digital Assistant Intern, Atlantic Records
We caught up with Atlanta records' current Digital Assistant Intern, Sean Ward, to talk about this incredible role and working at Warner Music.