We were lucky enough to sit down and ask one of jones knowles ritchie’s Graphic Designers, Luke Thompson, a few questions about his career to date. Not forgetting some all important tips for new designers.
- Describe your path via Norwich University of the Arts (0 mins)
- What does a typical day look like for you? (1:22 mins)
- What do you look for in a designers portfolio? (2:35 mins)
- How should a designer promote themselves to standout? (3:55 mins)
- Whose design work inspires you the most and why? (4:55 mins)
- If you could share a desk with anyone who would it be and why? (5:36 mins)
For more advice, tips and information about design, take a look at our guide to the design industry.
Triple Trouble, Creative Ad Team
We catch up with Danish advertising maestros Triple Trouble about their bold and creative advertising.
Charlie Farrer, Client Solutions Manager, Somo
We met up with Charlie Farrer at Somo to talk about his journey into the mobile marketing industry and what it means to work at Somo.
Abadir Hashi, Architecture Graduate, Ravensbourne
Abadir talks about studying Architecture at Ravensbourne and his experiences as a freelance graphic designer.
Daniel Bottiglieri, Head of Marketing, Brainlabs
Daniel Bottiglieri had a somewhat unconventional path into the creative industries, from Leicester, Oxford to Brainlabs.
Danielle Griffiths, Freelance Stylist & Author
Danielle Griffiths, has over 15 years Fashion industry experience, having graduated from Westminster University with a BA in Fashion in 2001. We dig a little deeper to understand how Danielle started out.
Nicolas Schwabach, Copywriter & Translator
Nicolas Schwabach, is London born with over 25 years agency experience in England, Saudi Arabia and Germany working on international brands as well as for small businesses.