Philippa+Artur, creatives at Wieden+Kennedy London, talk about their day-to-day job of tackling creative briefs, writing copy, crafting visual ideas, etc.
Watch the full interview with Philippa and Artur where they discuss:
- Their background and getting a job at Wieden + Kennedy
- How they got their first placement
- How to come up with creative ideas
- Finding a creative partner
- How to get the most out of your creative partner.
- How to stand out
- What it's like working with creative directors
- Dealing with portfolio feedback
- Life at Wieden + Kennedy
- What it's like working in advertising
- The most memorable moment in their career so far
Or go back to our answers page for more bite-sized knowledge.
What makes a good developer?
Ben Doran, the Head of Technology at Lowe, talks about what it takes and the skills required to be a good developer.
How do you come up with ideas for briefs?
Philip Bock and Morten Schmidt are a former creative duo from Copenhagen and worked at M&C Saatchi, London. Here they talk about the process of coming up with ideas.
Where can you learn more about 3D design?
Leon de Set Croix, head of 3D Brand Design at notable design agency, JKR, talks about the places to learn more about 3D design.
How do you find a creative partner?
Ricky Richards, Creative, Art Director and Founder of Design & Innovation studio FOBI, talks about where to find a creative partner.
What are your top three websites for design inspiration?
Luke Thompson is a Graphic Designer at JKR. In this video he shares the three websites he uses for inspiration for new briefs, and why mood boards are a good thing.
What's the best way to pitch ideas?
Ricky Richards, Creative, Art Director and Founder of Design & Innovation studio FOBI talks about the process of pitching.